A.J Rose History
Ingenuity has been the cornerstone of A.J. Rose Manufacturing Company’s success since its founding in 1922 by Czech immigrant, Anton J. Rose. What started as a small tool shop on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio, has grown into a leading supplier of precision-formed metal products and assemblies to the automotive, truck, agricultural, industrial and commercial markets.
The first products developed by A.J. Rose were small fasteners, bomb fuses, brackets and wire brush stampings. Surviving the many economic challenges over the ensuing years by focusing on innovation, value, technology and cost, A.J. Rose grew.
The footprint has expanded over the years, first with to our corporate offices in Avon, Ohio. At our Avon location virtually, all corporate activities are conducted at our Avon facility including product engineering, manufacturing engineering, sales and marketing.
In order to support global sourcing for our customers, we developed a new 49,000 sq. ft. manufacturing site in Nashik Sinnar, India. This locations helps A.J. Rose support our global supply chain.
Today A.J. Rose continues to build on that tradition of excellence, offering precision formed metal products and assemblies for virtually all industries.