About A.J. Rose Manufacturing
We are dedicated to providing metal formed products that exceed all expectations. This requires our commitment to constant improvement. Through technology and innovation, we continuously develop manufacturing solutions that help drive our customers’ success within various markets. For nearly a century, we are proud to contribute towards the advancement of many industries and we are excited to support the needs of the future.
Engine, Transmission, and Air Conditioning System Components:
- Transmission Pistons
- Solenoid Brackets
- Engine Valve Spring Retainers
- Alternator Fans
- Lifting Brackets
- Clutch Rotors, Stators
- Coil Housings
- Engine Ignition Timing Wheels
Air Bag Inflator Components:
- Low carbon, high strength low alloy & stainless steels
Light and Heavy Gauge Precision Stampings:
- Up to 5/8″ stock
Pulleys & Pulley-Bracket Assemblies:
- Single and multi-groove conventional “V” pulleys
- Poly-V pulleys up to 12 V’s
- Riveted, welded, and brazed pulley assemblies
- Idler pulleys and tensioner assemblies
- Pulleys for : FEAD clutch, power steering, alternator, water pump, crank
- Water Pump Components:
- Pump Hubs
- Manufacturing Signature Analysis
- Automatic sensing devices in tooling to ensure quality and minimize die breakage
- Transfer 150T to 1000T
- Progressive 250T to 600T
- Quick die change capability
- Automated assembly equipment
- Spot welding
Tool & Die Facilities / Design Practices
- Complete tool design and build capability
- QFD/APQP process employment
- State Certified Apprentice Program
- State-of-the-art equipment, such as CNC Grinders, Lathes, Machining Centers, Wire EDM, etc.
- ISO/TS 16949 Registered 10/04, ISO-14001 Certified
- Chrysler Gold Pentastar
- Ford Q1
- General Motors SPEAR 1
- Supplier Certification from virtually all customers
- Test Facility / Lab
- Complete prototype and development capability
- FEA capability
- Catia, Autocad, Unigraphics, SDRC
We have a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets. We are committed to communicating our policy to our associates and our community. We are committed to continual improvement.
Occupational Health & Safety Policy: A.J. Rose Manufacturing Company is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment, and to the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses. We accomplish this through:
- Maintaining compliance with applicable occupational safety and health laws and regulations.
- Elimination of hazards and reduction of risks.
- Establishment of OH&S objectives that foster continual improvement of the OH&S management system and OH&S performance.
- Consultation and participation of workers and their representatives.
Quality Policy: We are dedicated to building a World Class Organization by:
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Developing and training team members
- Providing superior quality and delivery performance
- Focusing on continuous improvement
- Environmental Policy: We are committed to:
- Complying with applicable environmental laws, regulations and other requirements
- The prevention of pollution
- The minimization of waste
- The conservation of natural resources
Conflict Minerals Policy
A.J. Rose will make reasonable effort to prevent the use of conflict minerals, from the conflict region, in any of its products. All production suppliers are required to demonstrate that they are conflict mineral free (from the conflict region), or disclose their use of conflict minerals and their origins.